Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a positive and welcoming attitude toward our customers
- Learning about our beers, communicating story, profile and helping customers with their selection
- Pouring beer for customers
- Tracking beer inventories
- Working a curbside-pickup/to-go counter for packaged beer, and food, merchandise, apparel.
- Opening and closing our tasting room.
- Attending brewery wide staff meetings every other week.
Ideal candidate is vaccinated, has experience working in the service industry, and is excited about the opportunity to work in a brewery passionate about agriculture and community. Kent Falls Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer. Our company is devoted to supporting diversity in our community and beer industry at large.
Our tasting room is open four days per week:
- Thursday and Friday 2-7pm
- Saturday and Sunday 12-5pm
Shifts during the week will vary, weekend shifts will be consistent.
Job Type: Part-time
- Tasting room shifts pay $10 per hour + equitable share of tips
- Employees earning $5,000 or more are eligible for a 401k with 3% match of annual salary
- Quarterly gift card of $250 provided for use in our tasting room/farm store
- Additional hours are available helping the brewery package and other assorted tasks at $15 per hour.
- Full time employees are eligible for company provided healthcare.
Position will be filled by August 16th.
All front of house staff are required to wear masks during service. Our brewery is located on a 50 acre farm in NW Connecticut and we make use of us much outdoor space as our permits allow. Limited indoor seating, with large doors open for ventilation.
Please introduce yourself by email and include a resume of prior work experience.